Where Embedded Professionals Come to Connect
ESC Minneapolis is the Midwest's only embedded systems event, bringing together the people, products, and solutions you need to create competitive embedded products. Access top-level suppliers including Green Hills Software, Teledyne LeCroy, Tektronix, Rohde & Schwarz, and Lauterbach as you explore the latest trends and technologies in connected devices, artificial intelligence, prototyping, IoT, security, interfacing, or sensors, and more. This annual event is a must every single year for staying on top of the latest in embedded systems.
- It's your only annual opportunity to access the region's largest collection of suppliers on one floor — more than 500 companies total
- You can take your pick of free educational sessions happening every hour in theater-style educational sessions at the Expo — all yours at no charge
- You have the option to attend two unmatched industry Conferences. Access exclusive insights at the Embedded Systems Conference, the MD&M Medtech Conference — or both
- Get in on the endless opportunities to network formally and informally with other attendees and exhibitors through organized events
- An all-star keynote address both days of the show will cover two timely topics in advanced manufacturing — 3D printing with functional materials and the future autonomous vehicles
- You're in good company! Over 5,000 attendees are coming
- This year we're spotlighting three core topics transforming the way you design and manufacture your products — cardio, 3D printing, and smart manufacturing
- Your pass is actually six Expo Passes in one! Check out five additional Expos running alongside MD&M covering the full development process, end-to-end — medtech, plastics, packaging, automation, design engineering, and embedded systems.
Some Attending Companies
What Attending Companies Look For
Augmented & virtual reality
Debugging software tools
Embedded design hardware
Internet of Things & connected devices
Microcontrollers & microprocessors
Real-time operating systems
Test and measurement equipment
Wednesday, October 23
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 24
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.