Welcome to the ESC Minneapolis Speaker Center, we are thrilled you will be presenting at our event! This Speaker Center will help you prepare for an exciting week of presenting, learning, and sharing ideas, and provides general information associated with being a speaker at the event.
The conference will take place September 21-22, 2016 at:
Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 Second Ave South Minneapolis, MN 55403
We look forward to seeing you in September!
As a speaker at ESC, you will receive a complimentary Conference Pass, and we will take care of your registration. You can retrieve your Speaker Badge in the Speaker Room located in the ESC conference area. More details to follow.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Presentation Requirements & Submission Instructions
Slides are due August 18, 2016.
Slides are NOT required for panels, but useful for attendees. Panel organizers- please work with your panelists to submit ONE PDF for your entire group. If you are a panelist and not sure if you need a presentation, please contact your panel organizer.
Instructions for Uploading Your Final Presentation
Download the Speaker Template.
Email your presentation to ESC_201.firstname.lastname@example.org using the format below.
- Name your PDF file: FirstFiveWordsofSessionTitle_YourLastname.pdf
- In the Subject Line, please specify the title of your session
- Submit the final presentation in PDF format only
Standard conference session rooms will include the following:
- 1 Podium Microphone
- 1 Wired Lavalier Microphone
- 2 Tabletop Microphones
- 1 LCD Projector With VGA Cable Connector
- Large Projector Screen
Note: Speakers will be responsible for providing their own presentation slides. If you are using a Mac, please remember to bring an adapter/dongle. If you have any additional A/V request(s), contact Erin.Vomocil@ubm.com.
- Make sure to bring a copy of your presentation with you on-site.
- Avoid sales pitches and commercial presentations. Experience shows that you will represent your company best by giving an educational, informative presentation.
- No sales/promotional handouts are to be distributed in the conference areas (including meeting rooms). Sales literature distribution is limited to exhibitor booths only. For more information or to learn about ESC sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact ClientServices@ubm.com or download the sponsorship opportunities.