Top 5 Reasons to Get Your Conference Pass!
1. Unlimited Track Hopping: Choose any session across all three tracks to build the agenda that’s right for you. More than 30 hours of education!
2. Leading Education: Get up to speed on industry mainstays including IoT, bioprinting, 3D printing, VR, AI, surgical robots, and so much more.
3. Top Speakers: Learn from the brightest minds at top companies including Medtronic, Boston Scientific & Texas Instruments.
4. IEEE Credits: Make every conference hour count. Accrue IEEE credits throughout the four-track program at no additional cost to you.
5. Curated Tours: Open only to conference, join a tour of the show floor to meet top suppliers and dive deeper into cutting-edge topics.
Join the Region's Only Embedded Systems Conference! Save $200 When You Register Today.
Two- and 4-hour sessions that explore technical topics requiring deeper and broader discussion. Tutorials may include development boards and hands-on training.
45-minute how-tos that reveal tips, tricks, and proven techniques for reducing development time, cutting costs, and improving performance across a range of products.
45-minute examinations of the design and development behind noteworthy embedded systems applications, including compromises and mistakes.
NEW — Receive IEEE Certification During ESC 2017!
Accrue IEEE professional development hours (PDHs) and continuing education units (CEUs) while attending all ESC Conference sessions. These valuable credits are recognized across the country and can help engineers boost their resume, keep their engineering license, and meet training requirements.
Bonus! Access Hours of Networking & Expo Events
The insights don't stop at the conference room. Your pass also gives you full access to the expo, including ESC Engineering Theater presentations, peer-to-peer and attendee-exhibitor networking events, and sponsored sessions showcasing products and services from leading companies — as well access to leading suppliers, prize giveaways, and more.
Wednesday, November 8
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday, November 9
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.